Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hibernation

You may have noticed that blogging activity around these parts has taken a marked turn for the worse lately. My life has turned into one soul-sapping assignment after another, with additional research commitments and course work... And I really need to start prepping for exams too.

I feel a bit like this to be honest:


"Head for the sides, damn you stupid slinky!"

In all likelihood then, I won't be posting any new material on the site until finals are done. My only hope is that the big Lebowksi kills me before the Germans can cut my dick off.

Hopefully, I'll emerge relatively unscathed and also be able to tell you more about some fairly cool developments happening this side.

Until then, adios and stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments please. (Pseudonyms are fine.)